Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WHEAT MASK


WHEAT FACE MASK!!!
Ingredients:

- 2 TBSP Honey

- 2 TBSP Wheat. -1 very ripe banana
1 TBSP milk. Mix ingredients together . Place in airtight container.Before applying the Facial Mask, either steam your face or use after a warm shower to open your pores and allow the mask work better. Gently rub mixture onto face and throat. Let sit for 20 minutes. Rinse with hot water to remove the entire mask. Follow with toner and moisturizer. As with any homemade natural skin care recipe, this mask has a shelf life of about a week.

2 comments:

  1. I am very appreciative to Chlowiz for sharing this recipe to all. I tried it and it works. Throughout my teenage life to adult life I have been battling with very oily skin. After steaming my face, followed with this simple facial mask my blackheads, pores, and oily face is greatly reduced. I encourage all my beautiful ladies to try this simple facial procedure; it will surely keep your face feeling fresh and free of debris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am glad you got to try this recipe,

    ReplyDelete