Followers

Friday, May 18, 2012

my obsessions


my style is classy and trendy. I love colours, and prints and cannot be caught unawares. I love to make statements and be remembered for my style anywhere I go.Makeup is my thing even if it means just a little lip gloss.I love hats and shoes and can never forget my accessories,it could be a braclet, an earring,a belt, or even a ring. Another obssesion have is a great hair style,from the bangs, to the afro, or even a short hair . Did I forget my pair of sunglasses??? on sunny days , with my hat and sunglasses ,I am fabuloustity!!! My handbags too always are unique, I have them in all colours,shapes and makes. Perfumes too olala!I cannot do without them, it mustn't be expensive as long as i love it,i love Paris Hilton's Cancan,Jlo's Glow,Glow after dark,and Alive,Elizabeth arden's green tea and Red door,Givenchy's Oganza,Lacome's Treson,Tommy's Tommy girl.,i will give you more updates on my obsessions some other day love y'll

No comments:

Post a Comment