Followers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

FIX THAT EYELINER


Hello all i just had a chat with the makeup manual on how to fix a hardened liquid eyeliner and decided to share it with u all my beloved.I left the chat as it is so u can flow with the conversation.Yvonne(*) (*) (*) (*) (*):
Please I read sometime ago your tips on how to mend cake powder wen dey come apart. Please wat do I do to an eyeliner and liquid eyeshadow that is dried up, its new and I don't tink I will ever get such quality
TheMakeupManual:
Spray some "mac fixplus" on eyeliner or put n bag and in hot water for 5 min it will be creamy again. Guys u can open this link for more info http://themakeupmanual.com/2011/09/16/my-photo-tutorial-save-your-dried-up-gel-liner/

1 comment:

  1. Chlowiz you have such an open heart, to share this wit us. Thnks

    ReplyDelete