Followers

Friday, June 8, 2012

LETS TALK EGG


Egg Is one skin beauty recipe that has never disappointed me, I use it when I am sun burnt I use it for pimples and acnes. I use it when I have face emergencies, I even use it when I want too have a wow glow. I first tried eggs on my face when I was preparing for my traditional wedding in Nigeria, I had used it on my face continuously with other face recipes. On my wedding morning, I looked at the mirror and I looked like a goddess I was glowing all over, I was super amazed at how perfect my face was , I didn't need to put on much makeup I just applied a light amount of light brown lipstick on my lips and I was ready to go, after my wedding, people kept asking me what cream I used because I glowed for a very long time. I recently I bought a fake foundation which so irritated my face skin,I had big and small pimples and rashes all over my face and I was so dark, I woke up in the morning only to see them I panicked,I had I client to work on in few days time ,and students to train, I thought about what to do because it wouldn't be a good image if this client saw me like that, I slapped on my oat mask, steamed my face and applied an egg mask and the next morning I was glowing, though I still looked a bit darker, but I could now face my students and client without any fear. I knew with my oats, my carrots and more egg masks it would only take a few days and my complexion will be back to normal , At least I now looked presentable. Let me tell you about eggs, eggs is one of the wonders of beauty,egg white is good for oily skin,wrinkled face,blemished skin and pimple prone skin because it contains just protein . It gives the skin a temporary firming effect, like a face lift, as it dries. It appears to reduce the pore size, helping those with pimples, blackheads and blemishes.

Egg yolks are full of fat and are better for dry skin. Yolk is very rich in retinol, which reduces scars, wrinkles ,eczema and acne.

For normal skin, both the white and yolk can be used together as a face mask.

To make a face mask, whisk the egg , Then apply on the face and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Rinse off completely with cool water. Then cleanse and moisturize the face .

If you can't stand the smell of the egg on your face, mix it with honey.

Mix 1 raw egg with 2 tablespoons of honey. Eggs contain: protein

vitamin A

vitamin B12

vitamin B6

folate

thiamin

riboflavin

phosphorus

vitamin D

vitamin E

zinc

iron

choline

lutein & zeaxanthin

4 comments:

  1. I neva knew dis much about eggs,i wil try it tonite. Thank chlowiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learnt so much from your blog. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEAR MANAFIA, I HOPE U GOT TO TRY OUT THE EGG? IT WORKS LIKE MAGIC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO AGNES, THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT AM HAPPY U LEARNT FROM MY BLOG.

    ReplyDelete